What do you think of the 36-28-36 measurement?

What do you think of it? When was this shape really popular? Why? Is there a scientific reason for it? Is 36-28-36 the "ideal ratio" for a woman? Is there even such thing as an "ideal ratio"? And if so, are there many women out there with this sort of figure?

Favorite Answer

I think it is an unrealistic fabrication of a man's wet dream. The reason men are so drawn to the "hourglass" figure is because an ample chest and large hips say to him (biologically) that she is fit to bear his children. The 28 waist also shows that she is still in shape.

Personally, I don't believe there is an ideal ratio, to a point. Doctors will tell you that if your waist is above a certain size you are more likely to get diabetes, which is true.

I know that there are many men of all types that like women of all types.

I think the main reason that shape is appealing dates back to caveman days when men were attracted to the woman who was most fit to bear his children, ensuring survival of his genes to the next generation