Do some people live in houses that are possessed?

Everytime I go to my husbands moms house either something bad happens (someone gets hurt or sick). Or it's just really stressful and hectic. Sometimes I wonder if her house is possessed, do you think it's possible or is it just coincidince.

Favorite Answer

Just want to suggest calling the Ghostbusters.

Bustin' makes em feel good.

1) Do some people live in houses that are possessed?

Most people do. Some people don't - they're known as squatters. Some people even live in houses that are **re**possessed.

2) Everytime I go to my husbands moms house either something bad happens (someone gets hurt or sick). Or it's just really stressful and hectic. Sometimes I wonder if her house is possessed, do you think it's possible or is it just coincidince.

I think it's neither possession nor coincidence - though it could be coincidence. Stress or carelessness (not necessarily due to unpleasant causes) seems like the most likely factor.

Jim, http://www.bible-reviews.com/

I believe tat there are many houses being REpossessed at present...throwing entire communities into the streets...and leaving empty houses in blocks to rot and be vandalised.

And this might be something which is actually useful to focus on, as it represents true evil.

Because demonic possession is a load of shite.....fodder for bad films like The Amityville Horror...but nothing that a grown up should take in any way seriously.

• RB

It is possible. A Christian has the authority to send the spirits out.