I shaved and then put duac acne cream on, and now my mustache and now Its all red. What should I do?

Duac is benzoclyn peroxide and clincoline or sumtin like that.

Favorite Answer

Well I hate it when i do my Eyebrows and they are all red, Soo Preparation H (hemorrhoid Cream) Makes a BIG difference, Soo If you have any Cream, Or the Suppositories Just rub it on the redness and it should go away within the hour, It also helps shrink your Pores, Which You get fewer smaller zits!

Source(s): My own experince

RE: the thank you to shave mustache? (14 twelve months previous)? i'm commencing as much as word that my mustache is commencing as much as face out greater and that i want to do away with it. I even have by no skill performed this in my existence, so shaving could be new to me. i choose my mustache thoroughly long gone, no mustache hair type please.very properly right that's my mustache status: colour:Black length: quite...