I don't know what to do!?

Hey guys,ok well the story is my boyfriend of two years is ready to start having sex and he's really been at me about it,i don't know what it is i mean im 17,shouldn't i be ready?,I really love him and want to be with him,but im afraid il lose him if i don't give in,any advice,i would really appreciate it!thanks-xx

Favorite Answer

.Nimmy if he loves you sex wont come into the equation. So don't believe his fantasy about sex and love.His object is lust not love

If he really loves you, he won't push you to have sex. A lot of people aren't ready to have sex at 17; there's nothing wrong with you! If you aren't ready, you should tell him that, and if he continues to push you, then you need to realize that he probably doesn't feel the same way about you as you do about him. I'm not trying to be a jerk, I'm just telling you it how it is from experience! If you lose him because you won't have sex with him, then that's probably a good thing! You deserve someone better that will respect you. (: