Why is youtube and other videos running so slow on my computer?

I use firefox i have flash 10 and what not my computer specs are kinda horrid right now but this computer used to be able to watch videos just fine. I have a amd something 850mhz*LOL* about 2 gig of ram and the best videocard the motherboard can handle. (the reason everything in the comp is good other... show more I use firefox i have flash 10 and what not

my computer specs are kinda horrid right now but this computer used to be able to watch videos just fine.

I have a amd something 850mhz*LOL* about 2 gig of ram and the best videocard the motherboard can handle.

(the reason everything in the comp is good other then the possessor is because my other computer broke so i changed stuff around, Ram and video card at least

any help will be great,

Thanks. Gladiator arigiss >:O
Update: The sound on the videos is just fine its just the visual part of the video that is running slow. it goes like 1-2 frames at a time