is this alice in wonderland costume slutty?

okay so my mom says it is to short. but i don't really think so. what do you think? and does anyone know of a costume that is cute but not short like this. http://www.scavengeinc.com/alice-wonderland-costum...

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

It's pretty short. Maybe compromise with your mom and wear some leggings. Besides Halloween is normally cold...at least where I live.

• Ama
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

That's not nearly as short as the others Ive seen of Alice. It's actually the cutest one. Try it with white thigh highs or white leggings.

• 3 years ago

Ehh, that is not too undesirable. that is somewhat revealing, and that i do no longer recommend it while you're under fourteen. even nevertheless that is exceedingly wonderful on somebody older. while you're on your 1920s or youthful, it will look valuable and wonderful. i do no longer think of that is that slutty.

• 1 decade ago

i no my mom thinks most r 2 slutty and she thinks fish nets r 2 slutty *roles eyes*i dont think its slutty its better then low cut shirts.most costumes 4 teens r short.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

that's actually very cute :P dont they have other sizes other than that? that way you can kinda make it look longer than it actually is :P that or you can always make your own costume :)

• 1 decade ago

i dont think its short if it showed ur butt then that would be short

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

thats not short at all. trust be there will be much bigger sluts at the party.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.