My cat has just been diagnosed with a liver mass and her kidneys and liver are all failing. advice please!?

Curls is almost 15 and has just been diagnosed with the above. She is a very active and agile cat, always has been, and nothing has changed in the last few years, or since she has been diagnosed - except she is losing weight and is quite scraggy now and is constantly hungry - and I mean, constantly hungry, always... show more Curls is almost 15 and has just been diagnosed with the above. She is a very active and agile cat, always has been, and nothing has changed in the last few years, or since she has been diagnosed - except she is losing weight and is quite scraggy now and is constantly hungry - and I mean, constantly hungry, always crying for food. Which is a good thing, I know, as most cats go off their food. Just looking for advice from people. How can I keep her 'going' as long as possible? Is there anything I should be doing, or giving her? She is still running about, going out, using her litter box, nothing has changed - but obviously I know something is going on inside. Since diagnosis approx one mth ago, I can actually feel the liver mass now - it is growing quite big and has definitely got larger recently. Vet has given her a mth to a year, but the lump has grown so quickly, I am now not so hopeful. Have got her on senior and kitten food at the moment. Any ideas from anyone who has had a cat with this complaint, or just has some advice, would love to hear from you. Many thanks
Update: Forgot to add - as for the heat blanket, she has had one of those for years! She stole mine that I needed after surgery, and I have never had it back! Gets switched on most days! Thats why I am going to miss her so much, as she is always by my side on the sofa, glued to her 'hot spot'
Update 2: Thanks so much to everyone who took the time to answer. Curly will continue to get loads of love and affection and all the food she can eat!! Its just a waiting game, but am going to try and just enjoy her while I have her. I know I am lucky for her to still be in such good condition, so lets just hope it lasts.... show more Thanks so much to everyone who took the time to answer. Curly will continue to get loads of love and affection and all the food she can eat!! Its just a waiting game, but am going to try and just enjoy her while I have her. I know I am lucky for her to still be in such good condition, so lets just hope it lasts. I am finding it hard to cope with I guess, as I thought she was invincible - up until she started losing weight, people would think she was stil a kitten, as she was so manic, tiny and young looking. So I thought she would last years yet. Thanks again to you all for your kind words.