Itunes. If I download an audio book to my home computer, but I sync my iphone on my work computer...?

how can I get the book onto my work computer so I can sync it? If try to sync it on my home computer it says it will wipe and resync (can only be synced to one computer) I've authorized the same acccount on both computers. My question is: How do I find books and TV episodes that I downloaded on the home... show more how can I get the book onto my work computer so I can sync it? If try to sync it on my home computer it says it will wipe and resync (can only be synced to one computer) I've authorized the same acccount on both computers. My question is:
How do I find books and TV episodes that I downloaded on the home computer when I'm logged in at the work computer. Can I download purchases to two comuters?
Update: That works for an ipod, but not an iphone. I select the 'manage manually" and I get the "wipe and replace" warning.