Geisha hairstyle help?

Hello, I have a bit of a problem. For Halloween, I'm going to be a geisha, or a geiko. I have already bought the patterns, and on the way home, it hit me. I have short, strawberry blond hair, and I have NO idea what to do with it. It's an inverted bob, the longest parts (which are in the front) are about a... show more Hello, I have a bit of a problem. For Halloween, I'm going to be a geisha, or a geiko. I have already bought the patterns, and on the way home, it hit me. I have short, strawberry blond hair, and I have NO idea what to do with it. It's an inverted bob, the longest parts (which are in the front) are about a centimeter from my shoulders. The back of my hair, however, is barely half of my neck in length. I would wear a wig, but my scalp is very sensitive and most of the wigs available where I live are the cheapy kind which irritate my skin. I can probaly get hair clips off of eBay, but I need suggestions on how to make it half-way geisha looking. Thanks to anyone who can help!
2 answers 2