Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 健康心理健康 · 1 decade ago

<急>可以幫我中翻英嗎?請不要用網頁翻譯!<急>

翻譯內容:

"在我國中畢業後,透過小學同學的介紹下,目前一起在XX高中就讀。

起初,我的心情是既期待又害怕,一方面期待未來的高中生活,另一方面害怕出外住宿。但因為有好朋友得陪伴與照顧,我漸漸的適應了。

高中的第一次段考就要到了,為了有理想的成績,每天努力的讀書。段考的前一天,我讀到了十二點多,但隔天卻頭痛,影響了考試。

到了高中,我因該要改變我的讀書習慣,才能有好成績。"

感激阿~~~

Rating
    Favorite Answer

After my junior high school graduate, through primary school classmate of attend in the XX senior high school together currently under the introduction.

At first, my mood is since the expectation fears again and on the other hand expect a future senior high school life, on the other hand frightened go out accomodation.But because have a good friend have to keep company with and look after, I gradually adapted to.

The first-time segment of senior high school tests and will arrive for the sake of having ideal result and make great effort every day of study.Segment tests of the first 1 day, I read 12:00 is many, but have a headache next day and influenced examination.

Went to a senior high school, I could have good result because of shoulding change my study habit."

After my guozhong graduation, by under the elementary school schoolmate's introduction, goes study together at present in XX high school. At first, my mood is both anticipates and to be afraid, on the one hand anticipation future high school life, on the other hand is afraid goes out the lodging. But because has the good friend to accompany with looks, my adaptation gradually. The high school's first sectional examination must arrive, to have the ideal result, every day studying diligently. The sectional examination preceding day, I read 12 points to be many, but previous day actually the headache, had affected the test. Because to the high school, I this must change me to study the custom, can have the good result. "