Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

請翻譯英文 請勿用網頁翻譯

請翻譯英文 請勿用網頁翻譯 謝謝

我的心情非常落寞 , 因為我們最大的阻礙就是語言

越是發現自己愛你 , 就更加無奈

我很想多了解你, 但是我不知道如何去了解你

我也想對你訴說自己的心情 , 然而無從表達

使用網頁翻譯出現錯誤的機率很大,很怕表達錯誤了會引起誤解

和你在一起非常快樂,但是沒有機會多認識彼此,這份快樂能維持多久?

我連寫這封信都需要找人幫我翻譯成英文,你可知道有話無法說的心有多痛

我努力的去學習英文,是需要一段漫長時間的,你能有耐心等待我學會英文嗎?

會不會我英文還沒學成,我們之間就只剩下無言以對?

我不想放棄這一份愛,然而我無法突破語言的障礙

所以我想趁著現在在你還是愛我的時,放棄這段愛情

至少我能保留住一份美麗在心裡,將你的愛珍藏

寫這封信,我心中好矛盾,我也生氣自己對這份愛情沒有自信

但無論如何,請你諒解我的無奈和痛苦

謝謝你對我好,只是我沒有福氣擁有你的愛

天氣冷了,請你好好照顧自己身體

我會永遠將你放在我心中

Rating
    Favorite Answer

我的心情非常落寞 , 因為我們最大的阻礙就是語言

My mood is very lonely, because our biggest hindrance is the language

越是發現自己愛你 , 就更加無奈

Find that loves you oneself, more helpless

我很想多了解你, 但是我不知道如何去了解你

I want to understand you more very much, but I do not know how to understand you

我也想對你訴說自己的心情 , 然而無從表達

I want to tell one's own mood to you too, but have no way of expressing

使用網頁翻譯出現錯誤的機率很大,很怕表達錯誤了會引起誤解

It is very great to use webpages to translate wrong probability, is very afraid of expressing the mistake and will be caused and misunderstood

和你在一起非常快樂,但是沒有機會多認識彼此,這份快樂能維持多久?

With you and very happy, but have no chance to know each other more, how long it can maintained that this is happy?

我連寫這封信都需要找人幫我翻譯成英文,你可知道有話無法說的心有多痛

I even need to let somebody help me to translate into English to write this letter, you can know that have how hearts that words can't be spoken ache

我努力的去學習英文,是需要一段漫長時間的,你能有耐心等待我學會英文嗎?

Whom I make great efforts go, study English is in need of a period of long time, you can patient to wait for me learn English?

會不會我英文還沒學成,我們之間就只剩下無言以對?

Know the intersection of I and English, finish study yet, only left to have nothing to say in reply between the we?

我不想放棄這一份愛,然而我無法突破語言的障礙

I want, give up this copy, love, but I can't break through obstacle of language

所以我想趁著現在在你還是愛我的時,放棄這段愛情

So I want to take advantage of loving it when me you now, give up this section of love

至少我能保留住一份美麗在心裡,將你的愛珍藏

I can keep one beautifully in the heart, collect your love at least

寫這封信,我心中好矛盾,我也生氣自己對這份愛情沒有自信

Write the letter, the intersection of I and fine contradiction, the intersection of I and to the self-confident love angry oneself too under heart

但無論如何,請你諒解我的無奈和痛苦

But in any case, please forgive my helplessness and painful

謝謝你對我好,只是我沒有福氣擁有你的愛

It is kind to me to thank you, but I do not have a good fortune and have your love

天氣冷了,請你好好照顧自己身體

It is getting cold, please look after one's own health carefully

我會永遠將你放在我心中

I will put you in my mind forever

^^

I am very depressed because language is the biggest barrier between us. Every time I realize I love you, I feel more helpless. I want to understand you better but I don't know how to know you. I also want to tell you my feeling, yet I don't know how to say to you. Because the large rate of error in using web translation, I am afraid that I will express the wrong intention and create misunderstanding. The time I spent with you were the best in my life, but without more opportunity to know each other, how long can this happiness last? I needed someone to translate for me when I write this letter; you can see how my heart hurt for not letting you know what I want to say to you. I will work my hardest to learn English. It is a process that will take a long time. Can you wait for me with patient till then ? Is it possible that before I learn English that we will have nothing left to say between us? I do not want to give up this love, yet I cannot break down the language barrier. That is why I want to give up this relationship while you still love me. At least I can keep a piece of this beautiful relationship and treasure your love. When I write this letter, I feel so torn in my heart. I am angry at myself for not having confident in this relationship. No matter what, please understand my helplessness and pain. Thank you for your kindness, it's just that I don't have the good fortune to have your love. The weather is getting colder, please take care of yourself. I will always hold you in my heart.

希望這個翻譯可以幫上忙。

Source(s): 華僑

My mood is desolate, because we biggest hindrance is a language More is discovered that oneself loves you,

helpless I very want to understand you,

but I did not know how to understand you I also want to relate my mood to you,

however expresses without knowing where to begin The use homepage translation presents the wrong probability to be very big,

feared very much the expression wrong will have caused the misunderstanding In is together joyful with you, but does not have the opportunity to know each other,

how long this can joyful maintain?

I write continuously this letter to need to ask the human to help me to translate English,

you may know that has the heart which the words were unable to say to have the multi-pains I diligently study English, is requires period of long time,

you can have the patience to wait for that I learn English?

Can my English not study becomes, between us is only left over has nothing to say in reply?

I do not want to give up this love,

however I am unable to break through the language the barrier Therefore I want to take advantage of the present when you love my,

gives up this section of love I can retain one at least beautifully at heart,

yours love collection Writes this letter,

in my heart good contradictory, I am also angry oneself to this love not self-confidently But in any event,

asks you to forgive me the helpless and the pain Thanks you to be good to me,

is only I does not have the good fortune to have your love The weather has been cold,

asks you to look after oneself body well I forever will place you in my heart.

呼=ˇ=

幸好我英文打字快= =++不然會死得很慘=口=|||

努力學英文吧!

活到老,學到老!

Source(s): 自己小小的腦袋= =