Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 1 decade ago

why cant sarah palin show us her high school diploma?

I went to find a new job today, and they said they wanted to see my high school diploma. because they didnt belivie i graduated from high school. why did they ask me for it but when sarah palin try to be president no one ask her. why doesnt she show us her high school diploma. and her birth cerfreate while we are at it

Update:

tried tucker ,

I LOVE U

U ROCK SHE GOT HER BS DERGRR

BULL **** lol

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Because Sarah Palin could see the high school from her house and thought that meant that she'd been a high school student. The person who handed her the diploma must've been off his medication.

There's no way Palin graduated from high school because it took her more than 4 years and FIVE community colleges to finally get a college diploma taking the easiest subjects while doing beauty contests and basketball on the side.

My view is that the coaches and judges paid off her teachers and the principal. After all, jocks and cheerleaders make the school go round.

Here's what her own party thought of her:

1. "She is a diva. She takes no advice from anyone. She does not have any relationships of trust with any of us, her family or anyone else. Also, she is playing for her own future and sees herself as the next leader of the party. Remember: Divas trust only unto themselves, as they see themselves as the beginning and end of all wisdom." ―an anonymous McCain adviser complaining to CNN about Palin going off-script

2. "A whack job." ―a top McCain adviser describing Palin, one-upping the McCain adviser who called her a "diva"

3. "She's not prepared to be governor. How can she be prepared to be vice president or president? Look at what she's done to this state. What would she do to the nation?" ―Alaska State Senate President Lyda Green, who is a Republican.

4. "[McCain] knows, in his gut, that he put somebody unqualified on the ballot. He knows that in his gut, and when this race is over that is something he will have to live with... He put somebody unqualified on that ballot and he put the country at risk, he knows that." ―Matthew Dowd, former chief strategist for President Bush's 2004 reelection campaign

5. "This is what the Republican Party has done to us this year: It has placed within reach of the Oval Office a woman who is a religious fanatic and a proud, boastful ignoramus. … On Nov. 4, anyone who cares for the Constitution has a clear duty to repudiate this wickedness and stupidity." ―conservative writer Christopher Hitchens

6. "I don't believe she's ready to be president of the United States, which is the job of the vice president. And so that raised some question in my mind as to the judgment that Sen. McCain made." ―Colin Powell, endorsing Barack Obama for president

7. "There is a fine line between clever and stupid." ―an anonymous Republican, quoting a line from "This Is Spinal Tap" is describing McCain's choice of Palin as his running mate

8. "I'm not sure what she brings to the ticket other than she's a woman and a conservative." ―Sarah Palin's mother-in-law, Faye Palin, indicating she may vote for Obama

Sarah Palin didn't graduate from high school because she barely made it out of college. And during the campaign for president, she could barely put two sensible sentences together...and that's something that we're taught in high school AND college. At least the GOOD schools do this...

• ?
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

They don't get the law.. don't expect them to see the hypocrisy of their own answers. Palin's diploma.. or Obama's birth certificate are exactly the same. They are records that are protected by LAW. Obama does not forfeit his civil rights (ie the right to choose what he releases), especially to idiots who believe a hoax. She can plaster her diploma on the billboard in Times Square if she wants. It still does not change the law. Obama has met every legal obligation there is, relating to being eligible for office. Birthers are becoming a lynch mob who want to take the law into their own hands.. even their own made up laws.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You got asked to show your high school diploma, b/c you probably seemed like a total dumb @ss during the interview. Really, her high school diploma? B/c what Sarah Palin made in algebra class at 17 years old REALLY says a lot! (not, it's no one's business but her own). PPL want to know Barack's birth certificate b/c it's against the constitution according to some who believe he wasn't born here. But there's no provision saying you can't be president or vice president if you made a C in Physics class. Barack also hasn't released his school records--and likely so, it's no one's business!

• 1 decade ago

Diploma or not, Sarah Palin showed the whole world what kind of education she had or didn't have when interviewed by Katie Couric. There were a number of blunders then and at other times.

One of Palin's biggest blunders was the failure to cite a single Supreme Court case she found interesting. Another was her description of the job of Vice President (view video link) to a group of kids; the very position of which she was a hopeful.

Enough said!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

High school diplomas mean nothing. I never got one, and I was awarded quarter tuition at my first choice university. Some people just live in the Land of Backwards.

• 1 decade ago

Uhm, because if you haven't graduated then they can pay you a fraction of the cost and you're probably not able to do the job...

Sarah Palin...oh dear. Yeah she's an IDIOT. We don't need a certificate to prove that. She's hasn't shown it because no one has asked though. I'd like to hear how she passed, honestly.

• 1 decade ago

how the hell could you have graduated from high school and still have no clue how to spell ??

good grief we need to pull the funding from your high school cause its obviously graduating people who dont have a proper education.

i blame overpaid underworked over benefitted teachers and their stupid unions.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

She has a B.S. from the University of Idaho.

• 1 decade ago

Why don't you ask her yourself if you want to see it.

• Mark M
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Why doesn't obama show his birth certificate

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.