Is there something wrong with the bones swiss black bearings i bought?

i had abec 5s bearings on my longboard, and a friend told me that bones swiss black bearings would be faster. i dont do tricks on my board i just cruise around. so i bought them for about 50 bucks. i put them on my sector 9 wheels and i spun them. with the abec 5s my 2 back wheels spun for about 35 seconds each and... show more i had abec 5s bearings on my longboard, and a friend told me that bones swiss black bearings would be faster. i dont do tricks on my board i just cruise around. so i bought them for about 50 bucks. i put them on my sector 9 wheels and i spun them. with the abec 5s my 2 back wheels spun for about 35 seconds each and the 2 front ones spun for about 20. now they all spin for about 15 seconds each with the swiss bearings! and these are supposed bones swiss! are they messed up? do i have to grease them a bit first? or am i using the wrong wheels? until then im using my Abec 5s