WHY DID OBAMA WIN THE NOBEL PEACE PRIZE?

I did not understand that, what did Obama do to deserve such honor?Did he live and died for hungry kids like Mother Theresa? Did he go all around of the world ceasing wars, and sending a message of Peace like pope John Paul II, Did he fight for rights like Nelson Madella? Obviously not, I think all this is total BS... show more I did not understand that, what did Obama do to deserve such honor?Did he live and died for hungry kids like Mother Theresa? Did he go all around of the world ceasing wars, and sending a message of Peace like pope John Paul II, Did he fight for rights like Nelson Madella? Obviously not, I think all this is total BS Obama did not deserve that prize now tell me why did you think he got it, and what made him deserve such honor?
Update: he did not do nothing whatsoever, he said hell get the crisis done ASAP, i don't see anything being done it think it is total K I S S A S S