OMG wat do i do?!?!?!?!?

my parents are sending me to f****** reform school because they found out i had a boyfriend. They are sending me away to conneticut and an ALL GIRLS reformitary school....compleat with uniforms and drill sargents and everything! my (ex) boyfirend couldnt give a sh** either, dumped me then already asking out other... show more my parents are sending me to f****** reform school because they found out i had a boyfriend. They are sending me away to conneticut and an ALL GIRLS reformitary school....compleat with uniforms and drill sargents and everything! my (ex) boyfirend couldnt give a sh** either, dumped me then already asking out other girls, doesnt even care that my life is now ruined! ive considered running away but then there goes my whole future and education...idk wat to do! HELP ME!!!
Update: its not my fault! they have been looking for a reason to get rid of me for a while...they have always hated me the most out of my 6 sisters. and i have the most amazing friends heere and i dont want to go! I DONT WANT TO TURN INTO A LESBO!!! and btw thier not sending me away bc im dumb or stupid. believe me if you... show more its not my fault! they have been looking for a reason to get rid of me for a while...they have always hated me the most out of my 6 sisters. and i have the most amazing friends heere and i dont want to go! I DONT WANT TO TURN INTO A LESBO!!! and btw thier not sending me away bc im dumb or stupid. believe me if you had parents like i do.....u would no
Update 2: and he wasnt an older guy..he was the same age as me and we went out for 7 moths and we really really liked eachother....once my parents found out he broke up wit me....