OMG wat do i do?!?!?!?!?

my parents are sending me to f****** reform school because they found out i had a boyfriend. They are sending me away to conneticut and an ALL GIRLS reformitary school....compleat with uniforms and drill sargents and everything! my (ex) boyfirend couldnt give a sh** either, dumped me then already asking out other girls, doesnt even care that my life is now ruined! ive considered running away but then there goes my whole future and education...idk wat to do! HELP ME!!!

its not my fault! they have been looking for a reason to get rid of me for a while...they have always hated me the most out of my 6 sisters. and i have the most amazing friends heere and i dont want to go! I DONT WANT TO TURN INTO A LESBO!!! and btw thier not sending me away bc im dumb or stupid. believe me if you had parents like i do.....u would no

and he wasnt an older guy..he was the same age as me and we went out for 7 moths and we really really liked eachother....once my parents found out he broke up wit me....

Favorite Answer

omg!!! awww :( kk well first its wrong for ur parents to go to that exstent!!! over cuz u had a bf...first i wud talk to them about and if they still say that there gonig to send u i wud run away but..find someone that u want to stay with and will take you in..like a fmaily member o a fmaily freind or something cuz ya i wudnt deal with going threw that..or just fefuse to goo just fight ur way out of it try to convince them not to send u there and if they still dont agree then ya i wud seriously find some where else to stay good luck hunn best wishes hope this helped :)

Age is a factor. You need to sit down and talk to them and tell them how you feel.

Honestly I really don't know.

It sound like your parents are control freaks, no offense.

Tell them what happened between you and your ex, as far as him not giving a sh!t about you anymore. Maybe they will pity you and realize that you understand that you made a small mistake.

If you are under 15 then you shouldn't be dating. It was probably an older boy too. Thats probably why they are really mad.

Good luck!

Tell your parents that they can trust you with a guy and do what they say like obey their rules about dating. I mean if that don't work and you have to go to an all girl school then make the best of it. think positive thoughts, it will be hard but I mean your parents are being unfair.

okay first of all,don't listen to that EMZ girl,she should not be the one to talk,what with spelling her name like THAT!!and secondly,your parents are way too strict.if their going to get mad at you because you had a bf,then maybe that's why you hid it in the first place...because you knew that was going to be their reaction...i understand when it comes to parents understanding you and being too hard..it really does suck that it gets to a point where you have to hide stuff from your OWN parents..i can see how that sucks..maybe if you really need to leave,maybe there's a friend you can stay with or even better,a family member who's close enough to your parents where they can reason with them and maybe even let you stay with them....as for the guy..oh honey..you need to pick better guys...you OBVIOUSLY picked the wrong guy to get in trouble for...you should pick a guy who you know will care about you,that you don't have problems with and someone who's willing to jump for a hoop of fire for you....because if he was,he would talk to them and tell them that he's going with you..but he wasn't and know you know now that choosing the right guy is important...i hope i helped:>

Source(s): my well-known mind

Well soon you'll be 18 and you could do what you want.

Look on the bright side of going to an all girl school, you don't have to worry about getting knocked up like all the other dumb girls.

work to suppress your dramatic tendencies and be a real person. Your drama is not real to the rest of us...and it's a dead lock you didn't give us the whole story anyway. As a regular guy it would be perfectly natural for him to zoom you until your psuedopsycho symptoms became apparent and inconvienent for him to continue seeing you. That's the way it works--did you expect you could rock his world and rule him forever? geez...Stay home, eat ice cream, get fat and fade out...Or ...change.

Is babygurl your secret twin?

• k am

Life is a ride. This is just a part of your journey. Try to center yourself & enjoy it. In the big scheme of things, there are many lessons to be learned. Enjoy the ride. Pray for kind, intelligent friends for this part of your voyage. Look for the good things in life & good things will come to you :)

Okay breath.

Wow your in deep. try to reason with your parents, tell them why you never told them about your boyfriend (lie) say "mom dad i never told you about him because i knew you would not approve! but i really liked him! (cry) and now he dumped me because im leaving..."

if this does not work, then 'run away' get a friend to let you stay there and hide. make sure her mom doesn't find out... honestly idk what to do... ur doomed srry... maybe they'll take you out early......

You'll thank your parents in 10 years when you're a surgen, lawyer or detective or some crap.

• And 1

make the best of it. Do well in school get along with others then when you have a successful life you can ignore them when you are older and piss and their grave.