Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

Michael Vick got another chance so what is wrong with Rush Limbaugh being a possible owner in the NFL?

Favorite Answer

Nothing at all. Rush made a few comments that a lot of people were thinking but no one else would say.

Vick should still be in prison.. Rush , besides painkillers , isn't a multi- felon like Vick. Rush might bring some respect and pride to the Rams(especially if he moves them to L.A.). Could he possibly be worse then Al Davis? NOT.

Rush Limbaugh will be fine as long as he just stays in the background, let's football guys take care of football business, and he signs the paychecks and that's it. High-profile owners have a tendency to be brutal right now. Dan Snyder, Jerry Jones, etc.

• Haha I hate rush but maybe it'll get sone interesting headlines. He never violated nfl rules because he's never been a part of the nfl! I don't think it'll happen when mark cuban can't get a baseball team for his comments.

It's a free country. But as far as these "thugs" answers, it's just plain ignorance. How can you get anything liberal out of that when Roger Goodell has been the most strict commissioner in recent history. While I would never want to play for him, I believe it wouldn't be much different than playing for Jerry Jones huge Bush supporter. So who cares, the players will get paid anyway.

Nothing. We need Rush to come in and help clean up the thug element. Everyone is so tired of the liberals who have been in control.

Ok Vick got another chance and im sure he will never fight dogs again but Rush will always continue to be a racist.

hahahahaha you are right... I want to see an all white team....They'll probably be worse than the Lions last year!

Nothing. He deserves the Rams, plus he can provide painkillers and other stuff.

• ?

If he could make the Rams a better team I don't see a problem with him .

Source(s): Couldn't be worse then some of the other owners.