PLZ SUGGEST SOME BOOKS ABOUT 2 BOYS IN LOVE NOT MANGA/ANIME?

book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! about 2 boys!!!!!!! in luv

IM A GIRL !!!!!!!!!!!!

Favorite Answer

I have to second the recommendation for BOY MEETS BOY. It really is an amazing book.

These other books I haven't read, but I have heard good things about them:

THINKING STRAIGHT by Robin Reardon

CHANGING JAMIE by Dakota Chase

WITHOUT SIN by J Thomas

HERO by Perry Moore

DUMB JOCK by Jeff Erno

I wasn't sure exactly what types of books you were looking for, so all of these are young adult romances.

• Eden

sorry about the rude answers you're getting

I don't really know many books like that, but I remember one that was really very good,

Boy Meets Boy - David Levithan

I'll edit if I find any others - I have a friend who is a fan of yaoi manga, and really likes books centering on gay/lesbian relationships.

Hon., bypass to the police & talk with the kinfolk violence section, it ought to have a various call on your county. in case you're Dad has saved the msg year Ex despatched him then the police can acquire it. Get your self a secure practices/restraining order. As for him seeing your Daughter i may well be slightly in contact too. This 40 year old lady is only utilising him as a crutch to get previous her very own mess. he's utilising her for his very own income too. Your no. a million priority is to get & save your self risk-free & your daughter too. you are able to would desire to organise a place to 'change' visitation rights rather of close to your new homestead. There are additionally many shelters & community communities that would help women people artwork by way of abusive relationships & the aftermath. It appears like he's have been given a Kangaroo loose in his suitable paddock! adult men by no skill, by no skill ever replace, they only worsen. Verbal abuse is undesirable adequate, yet to do the failings you have written this guy is a entire loser. You nor your daughter want him in year existence, yet regrettably he does have parental rights, they are in a position to be negated in the adventure that your daughter grow to be present whilst those incidents got here approximately s they are destructive to her very own psychological well-being not to show yours? i understand he did not something to her yet little ones have astonishing theory applications. Llike whilst ppl say 'you ought to decrease the ambience with a knife' she would not be waiting to precise how she feels yet she does deep down sense it. sturdy success, take action & with any luck the hot three hundred and sixty 5 days would be greater helpful for you.

How many calories on cheat days?

• Dacy

Keep your friends close but your enimies closer?

At Swim, Two Boys: A Novel (Paperback)

I have never read it, just typed something into Google.. lol

Boy's don't fall in love. They have selfish relationships and multiple partners. Anyone willing to write about this topic always writes about the hardships of finding a real relationship and ends up writing about one of the men being killed or killing them self. Sorry.

• Banky

Having trouble with friends?

Themes in the book night?