Do you think I have a chance of winning the Nobel Prize for physics?

As President Obama won the Nobel Peace prize for a vision of the future, can I also win a Nobel Prize for something I want in the future? I'm a salesman by profession, but I see a future where I finally find a way to produce cold nuclear fusion. An endless very cheap from of energy, with no radiation waste to... show more As President Obama won the Nobel Peace prize for a vision of the future, can I also win a Nobel Prize for something I want in the future?
I'm a salesman by profession, but I see a future where I finally find a way to produce cold nuclear fusion. An endless very cheap from of energy, with no radiation waste to dispose of, no radio active discharge, and no carbon discharge. Can I have a Nobel Prize for Physics please. After all my vision is one that the whole of the scientific community and the world as a whole would like to see, just like President Obama's ideas and vision for a world with no nuclear weapons and world peace. Pretty naive and mundane stuff really. But if he can get a Nobel Prize for an idea that everybody else has, why can't I?