Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

As stated in Genesis there giant humans, those bones have been found?

Because they were found means god exists!

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The giant skull the bearded man is holding looks so fake... look at the teeth.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Actually Genesis is believed not to be the original first book of the bible. I'm only pointing this out in relation to your question btw. The supposed first book was the Book of Enoch and in that they talk about the sons of God (angels) taking human wives and they bore giants that went about destroying the land. This links to the Great Flood somehow but I can't remember the exact way it happened, I think God did it to wipe them out. But if you take that as true then it gets confusing later in the bible where Jesus is reffered to as a son of an Elioud which was the children of the Nephilim who were children of the giants.

• 1 decade ago

And of the over 4,000 skeletons of giants that are 9 feet to 12-14 feet tall in full copper armor with many having reddish hair that the Smithsonian Institute has hidden/disappeared into their many protective areas... these have been found all around the united sates and around the world in burial mounts...AZ,NM,KY...can check it out on the web regarding this fact...

These are disappeared by whatever agency comes out to investigate and the local people are threatened to speak of nothing...why??

Just more evidence of our ancestors that they what to hide and claim we descended from apes...

• 1 decade ago

Learn the logical fallacy called "non sequitur".

No connections whatsoever between premise "giant bones have been found" and "god exists".

Besides, this claim about giant human bones has very little credibility. Most likely hoax.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

The bones found were most likely dinosaur bones.

With their limited knowledge of anatomy, the earlier humans confused a dinosaur femur with a human femur. They both appear to be very similar. The only real observable difference is size.

• 1 decade ago

Giants in the Earth

IF SOMEONE were walking toward you and he was as tall as the ceiling in your house, what would you think? That person would be a giant! At one time there really were giants on the earth. The Bible shows that their fathers were angels from heaven. But how could that be?

Remember, the bad angel Satan was busy making trouble. He was even trying to get God’s angels to be bad. In time, some of these angels started to listen to Satan. They stopped the work that God had for them to do in heaven. And they came down to earth and made human bodies for themselves. Do you know why?

The Bible says that it is because these sons of God saw the pretty women on earth and wanted to live with them. So they came to earth and married these women. The Bible says that this was wrong, because God made the angels to live in heaven.

When the angels and their wives had babies, these babies were different. At first they may not have looked very different. But they kept growing bigger and bigger, and getting stronger and stronger, until they became giants.

These giants were bad. And because they were so big and strong, they would hurt people. They tried to force everyone to be bad like themselves.

E′noch had died, but there was one man on earth now who was good. This man’s name was Noah. He always did what God wanted him to do.

One day God told Noah that the time had come for Him to destroy all the bad people. But God was going to save Noah, his family and many of the animals. Let’s see how God did this.

Genesis 6:1-8; Jude 6........NEPHILIM

(Neph′i·lim) [Fellers; Those Who Cause [Others] to Fall Down].

This is a transliteration of the Hebrew word nephi·lim′, plural in its three occurrences in the Bible. (Ge 6:4; Nu 13:33 [twice]) It evidently stems from the causative form of the Hebrew verb na·phal′ (fall) as found, for example, in 2 Kings 3:19; 19:7.

The Bible account describing Jehovah’s displeasure with men in the days of Noah before the Flood relates that “the sons of the true God” took for themselves wives from among the attractive daughters of men. It then mentions the presence of “Nephilim,” saying: “The Nephilim proved to be in the earth in those days, and also after that, when the sons of the true God continued to have relations with the daughters of men and they bore sons to them, they were the mighty ones [Heb., hag·gib·bo·rim′] who were of old, the men of fame.”—Ge 6:1-4.

Identity. Bible commentators, considering verse 4, have offered several suggestions as to the identity of these Nephilim. Some have thought that the derivation of the name indicates that the Nephilim had fallen from heaven, that is, that they were ‘fallen angels’ who mated with women to produce “mighty ones . . . the men of fame.” Other scholars, focusing their attention particularly on the statement “and also after that” (vs 4), have said the Nephilim were not the ‘fallen angels’ or the “mighty ones,” since the Nephilim “proved to be in the earth in those days” before the sons of God had relations with women. These latter scholars hold the opinion that the Nephilim were simply wicked men like Cain—robbers, bullies, and tyrants who roamed the earth until they were destroyed by the Flood. Still another group, taking into consideration the context of verse 4, conclude that the Nephilim were not themselves angels, but were the hybrid offspring resulting from materialized angels having intercourse with the daughters of men.

Source(s): BIBLE
  • 1 decade ago

did they have giant cash machines.. god just how stupid r u god exist in ur tiny mentally unbalance gullible simple mind i assume ur a creationist i'm still waiting to see a woman grow from a mans rib ..i give up..COFFEE P SOUNDS LIKE RELIGION TO ME

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

MASSIVE FAIL, I know all about the evidence creationists try to doctor up with the giant bones BS

• 1 decade ago

I saw pictures on the internet of some of the bones they found.

it's really interesting. who knows. maybe they bones that they found were bones of goliath :)

its funny how people can believe in dinosaurs, but not believe that there were giants, when people have found the skeletons. ha.

• Me
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Nope, just means there were giants...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.