:D asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 1 decade ago

Is it wrong that I think really skinny girls are hot?

19 Answers

Relevance
  • -
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Wow, she's pretty... :O

I love her hat.

Whatever floats your boat, I guess. Good luck finding anyone OFF the runway that looks like that.

=]

• Tonks
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

No, nothing wrong with it at all. As pretty much everyone else here has said, different people find different things attractive - some prefer blondes, others brunettes, some people find people who are sporty attractive, others don't. Personally I find guys who are very slim attractive.

If you were to pressure a girl into losing weight because you wanted to find her attractive, THEN there would be something wrong. Otherwise, you're fine.

Hope this helps.

x

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

well shes not anarexic shes just thin

some people are some people are not

well i believe really skinny girls look hot but chubby people look really to (not always some of them :D)

we all have different taste like someone else said,

but i do agree with u and i think skinny girls look hot :)

• Pixie.
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

It's fine! Different people find different things attractive. It's just as normal for you to be attracted to skinny girls as it is for another guy to like curvy girls. :]

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No. It's whatever you like. It's a good thing for people like me. I'm 5' 7 and weigh only 100 pounds. Most guys go for curvy girls.

• creep!
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

THANK YOU.

I hate when people are like, ohh only big girls are real, or no one likes skinny girls, I'm naturally very thin and I'm pretty sure I'm a real girl, with a vagina and all that jazz.

• 1 decade ago

I don't think there's anything wrong with you for it. If you think thats hot, thats cool, but remember personality is waaaay more important than looks :)

• 1 decade ago

I normally like thicker girls, but she looks nice, too. Everyone has their own taste in women, so no worries.

VIVA LA RAZA!

• 1 decade ago

I guess not. everybody is attracted to different kinds of people but that's kind of disturbing to me, girls that look like that are usually like annorexic

• its not everyone likes different kinds of people

and as far as i recall that girl isn't anorexicc just thin :)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.