:D asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 1 decade ago

Is it wrong that I think really skinny girls are hot?

• -
    Favorite Answer

Wow, she's pretty... :O

I love her hat.

Whatever floats your boat, I guess. Good luck finding anyone OFF the runway that looks like that.

=]

• Tonks

No, nothing wrong with it at all. As pretty much everyone else here has said, different people find different things attractive - some prefer blondes, others brunettes, some people find people who are sporty attractive, others don't. Personally I find guys who are very slim attractive.

If you were to pressure a girl into losing weight because you wanted to find her attractive, THEN there would be something wrong. Otherwise, you're fine.

Hope this helps.

x

well shes not anarexic shes just thin

some people are some people are not

well i believe really skinny girls look hot but chubby people look really to (not always some of them :D)

we all have different taste like someone else said,

but i do agree with u and i think skinny girls look hot :)

• Pixie.

It's fine! Different people find different things attractive. It's just as normal for you to be attracted to skinny girls as it is for another guy to like curvy girls. :]

No. It's whatever you like. It's a good thing for people like me. I'm 5' 7 and weigh only 100 pounds. Most guys go for curvy girls.

• creep!

THANK YOU.

I hate when people are like, ohh only big girls are real, or no one likes skinny girls, I'm naturally very thin and I'm pretty sure I'm a real girl, with a vagina and all that jazz.

I don't think there's anything wrong with you for it. If you think thats hot, thats cool, but remember personality is waaaay more important than looks :)

I normally like thicker girls, but she looks nice, too. Everyone has their own taste in women, so no worries.

VIVA LA RAZA!

I guess not. everybody is attracted to different kinds of people but that's kind of disturbing to me, girls that look like that are usually like annorexic

• its not everyone likes different kinds of people

and as far as i recall that girl isn't anorexicc just thin :)