Republicans: You Do Know That George W. Bush Was President Before Obama, Right?

I ask this because it seems as if whatever Obama does, he will be criticized for it BUT Republicans had nothing to say when got us into this BULL$#!+ to begin with. I mean, he's getting criticized for winning the Nobel Peace Prize?? If anybody is to "criticize" it's the Norwegian Nobel Committee, correct??

But I ask, where was this criticism when Bush was in office?? Where was Rush's hateful comments toward the way Bush f***ed the american people over?? Where were Glen Becks' tears at?? Where was this hate??

* You may not agree with me BUT, I would still like to know your thoughts because as of today, although they have tried, they have yet to take those from us *

Favorite Answer

Please don't wake them up from their slumber... it could be dangerous. It is better that they sleep through the 8 years of Mr. Obama's Presidency and when they finally wake up it will be a better America from the one they fell asleep on.

As for Obama winning The Nobel Peace Prize , well that is what one is rewarded for by criticizing , apologizing and sucking up to the socialist world for America being the greatest nation in the history if the world !

I guess you don't listen to Rush or especially Beck, because both were critical of Bush, particularly Glenn Beck. One fallacy in your logic, is that just because Bush did some things wrong, doesn't make it OK for Obama to do even more things wrong, and the same things to an even greater extent.

Also, there is no hate, just utter disagreement with the direction Obama is taking the country with regards to both domestic and foreign policy.

Wise up.

You obviously weren't listening Rush and Beck both criticized Bush for some of the things he did...especially the bank bailouts.

...but heaven forbid somone criticize Obama the all mighty!

Nobel has lost its lustre; other Nobel peace prize winners:

Yasser Arafat: known terrorst

Jimmy Carter: worst president of the last century

I think Obama meets the criteria!

I was alive at the time, I remember Bush.

You know, the guy your party blamed a hurricane on.

This is a fulfillment of my prediction - Obama is Jimmy Carter redux (Carter won the Nobel too). Just in case you didn't know, foreign institutions bestowing an award on you does not make you a good President.

Lets face reality, Obama has absolutely nothing to win this award. its a political statement by the enemies of America of their approval of Obama's reign.

Actually, Glenn Beck heavily criticized GWB the past 8 years. Sorry that you missed his show all those years. Beck isn't a Republican, btw, and neither am I. I'm a fiscal conservative Libertarian and criticized the past administration quite a bit.

It's funny how you stinking liberals always avoid the idiocy that is Barack Obama and continue blaming Bush for everything.

Where was all the criticism when Bush was in office, it was coming from Liberal Democrats. Can you tell me one thing Obama did in the 12 whole days he was in office to earn the Nobel peace prize? I should have expected this, anyone that would give a mass murderer like Arafat the prize would give it to anyone.

Do you realize that When Bush took over we were in a 6 month recession, 6 months of straight job loss. Did you ever once here say President Bush say, Lets not forget I inherited a a recession, one of the biggest stock market crashes from the dot com fall.

Did you ever hear Bush say, I inherited a depleted military that Clinton cut almost in half in order to save a few dollars, and then we didnt have enough troops to rotate in a small country like Iraq,

did you ever hear Bush well I inherited a housing bill that encouraged Banks to loan money to minorities that couldnt afford the loanns that caused the housing bubble?

I think the answer is no.

Only Obama wants to use his predecessor as an excuse for his failure.

Glen Beck did criticized Bush policies as well. I don't know about Rush. I don't pay to listen to radio waves.

• zzone

Sure I know George W. Bush was President before Obama, and to bad that George W. Bush was the last President that America , really had, that really looked out for and protected the country and citizens. As for as his Award, that is a far left Liberal Award, for the person who is the most far left, does not surprise me he won, cause he is still trying to take credit for a whole lot of stuff, he deserves none for, cause he has done nothing to HELP the American people, he is just destroying us. That is all the left done was criticism of Bush, called him names, wished him dead, wanted him Impeached and a whole lot of very bad things, so YES Bush was even by Rush and Beck, so stop lying.

• NC DAN

I don't know about Beck ( because I have never watched his show ) but Limbaugh always criticized Bush and the Republicans when they screwed up . Why is stating facts , playing back statements made by politicians" hateful comments" ?