Republicans: You Do Know That George W. Bush Was President Before Obama, Right?

I ask this because it seems as if whatever Obama does, he will be criticized for it BUT Republicans had nothing to say when got us into this BULL$#!+ to begin with. I mean, he's getting criticized for winning the Nobel Peace Prize?? If anybody is to "criticize" it's the Norwegian Nobel Committee,... show more I ask this because it seems as if whatever Obama does, he will be criticized for it BUT Republicans had nothing to say when got us into this BULL$#!+ to begin with. I mean, he's getting criticized for winning the Nobel Peace Prize?? If anybody is to "criticize" it's the Norwegian Nobel Committee, correct??

But I ask, where was this criticism when Bush was in office?? Where was Rush's hateful comments toward the way Bush f***ed the american people over?? Where were Glen Becks' tears at?? Where was this hate??

* You may not agree with me BUT, I would still like to know your thoughts because as of today, although they have tried, they have yet to take those from us *