Still Intimate - but heading for divorce?

Ok, Hello everyone, I need some in-site to what my husband is thinking/doing? I don't understand his behavior. I love my husband with all my heart and more than anything I want to save my marriage. We have been separated for a little over a month now. We have three children. Two from my previous marriage and... show more Ok, Hello everyone, I need some in-site to what my husband is thinking/doing? I don't understand his behavior. I love my husband with all my heart and more than anything I want to save my marriage. We have been separated for a little over a month now. We have three children. Two from my previous marriage and One between us. Anyway, Since the separation i will admit I have bugged him pretty consistently about coming home. ok I bugged him alot. We have been going to counseling but we have now stopped. He was supposed to come back home last Sunday to commit to working on the marriage which is what our counselor suggested but he said he wasn't ready to come home. Since then I have basically backed off because I believe he may just be done and nothing I do anymore will make a difference. But since I have backed off his behavior has changed. He texts me more, answers my calls, and has even come over three times this week already. Yes, we are still Intimate we were only doing it once a week but now its been twice already and he is coming over tonight again. He said he loves me and he misses me but then just minutes before he talked about the divorce papers he filed on Monday. His actions are so confusing and I need to know what others think so I know I am not wasting my time. Like I said i love my husband and thats why I continue to be with him. I want to save my marriage. Prior to Sunday our D-day, he wouldn't talk to me, he wouldn't call me, he wouldn't come to the house or anything. He was seeing the baby every Sunday and thats it. He told me he didn't want to be married anymore and that he just doesn't see things changing between us and thats why he filed for divorce but then minutes later he said its a long process who knows what will happen. He has been so nice lately and I just don't get it. Please understand that this is important to me so no rude or nasty comments ok. I really need help in this. Thanks so much.
11 answers 11