what am i suppose to do with my sons 7month old lacrimal duct obstruction?

3 Answers

  • panda
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Have you asked about getting lacrimal plugs? You can get temporary or permanent ones. Worthwhile asking your opthalmologist.

  • 1 decade ago

    my mom told me that when I was still a baby I had an operation, the doctor had to put a hole which would serve as my Lacrimal duct (that's how I understood the procedure) and now I am already 27 years old and i've never had problems with my lacrimal ducts until now--hope this answers your questions, if not hope this could somewhat help =)

    but if your baby's obstruction is not that serious and you think would not cause any problem in the future, i still suggest you have it checked with the experts. It's for your baby's own good.

  • 1 decade ago

    My son was born with a blocked tear duct (I assume this is what you mean by lacrimal duct obstruction?) and the doctor told me it would take a year to clear. My brother's girlfriend recommended that I go to a reflexologist, which I did, when he was 8 weeks old. The refloxologist told me how to rub his feet every couple of hours (I used to do it every time I changed his nappy) and it was gone in two days.

    Since then, I have spoken to many refloxologists about this and they all say a blockage is the EASIEST thing to cure with refloxology... now why couldnt the doctor have told me that??? :) Best of luck... please try it... it really works. x

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.