? asked in 教育及參考書教學 · 1 decade ago

可唔可以幫我改呢篇英文作文.

My father was born in 1st January 1941, in a rainly night. To his family's cheerfulness, he was healthy and cute. His father almost cry when he was holding the baby in his hand. Unfortunately they are, Japanese soldiers assaulted Hong Kong in the same year. Many people died against the war , so his family was forced to run , they went to Singapore, it's 1943. They all hoped for a stable new life , but they can't get what they desired , they was robbed , all of the money had gone. They had no choice but eating rubbish, it's a hard life, but his parents still tried their best to keep him sheltered. Day by day, they roamed through Singapore's big cities, they slept in wasteyards and foraged in garbages dumps.In this enviroment , it is indisputable that whether my father could live is a matter, but he can, he existed only on dog milk and water.

Rating
    Favorite Answer

My father was born in 1st January 1941, (on) a (rainy) night. To his family's cheerfulness, he was healthy and cute. His father almost (cried) when he was holding the baby in his hand. (Unfortunately), Japanese soldiers assaulted Hong Kong in the same year, (many) people died (in) the war , (and) his family was forced to (escape). (They) went to Singapore (in) 1943, (and) hoped for a stable new life. (But) they can't get what they desired , they (were) robbed (and left with no money). They had no choice but (relying on) rubbish. (It's) a hard life, but his parents still tried their best to keep him sheltered. Day by day, they roamed through Singapore's big cities, (slept) in wasteyards and foraged in garbages dumps.In this enviroment , it is indisputable that whether my father could (survive) is a (question). (But) he can, (with) only dog milk and water.

文意明白, 但係唔夠通順....而且有個感覺係你特登查字典然後用好多深既英文vocab放落篇文......而d字並唔係你本身識既...

Source(s): Myself

very very very very good!

Source(s): me