WHERE CAN I DOWNLOAD IDT AUDIO CONTROL PANEL?

hi, before i reinstalled my pc i ahd the idt audio control panel, which i am pretty sure i downloaded from the internet to fix a problem or it may have come with a driver i arnt too sure but now i have reinstalled i no longer have it and cant find it anywhere if some one could point me in the correct direction or... show more hi, before i reinstalled my pc i ahd the idt audio control panel, which i am pretty sure i downloaded from the internet to fix a problem or it may have come with a driver i arnt too sure but now i have reinstalled i no longer have it and cant find it anywhere if some one could point me in the correct direction or paste the link that would be so helpfull thanks alot in advance for any suggestions much much appreciated thanks again
matt
Update: thanks for the suestion, i have tried to use the download button a few times before and cant seem to get anywhere but thanks for the sugestion any ideas why not ?
1 answer