It seems like The Beatles are becoming very popular lately?

I love the Beatles and I'm 18. A ton of people my age like the Beatles too. It seems like the Beatles are becoming very popular. Now they even came out with Beatles Rockband. Whats your opinion on the Beatles?

Favorite Answer

It's because of their remastered albums and as you said the Rockband game. I think they are a very good band, better than the stupid manufactured ones who don't even write their own songs

I think you answered your own question. With RockBand being the biggest craze to hit in many years, bands are coming out of the woodwork to get involved. Now the biggest band in history has their own version, and it has not only opened up their music to new ears, but also reminded older fans like myself that as much as music has changed over the last 50 years, there is still no one who has come out since that can touch the impact the Beatles had, not only in music, but popular culture as well. On the down side though, if you check the questions on Yahoo Answers now, alot of them have to do with the strategy of playing Rockband or equipment issues, so I only hope that the folks playing the game take the time to listen to the music, and not just give up on it and move onto something else once they have hit a million points or whatever.

In a Turkish Newspaper it was writing : The Beatlemania Again! Well it was quite true. New Beatles Remasters and The Beatles Rock Band have released and they both were awesome. New remasters, has been number one in USA and UK also the game has made a great sensation. That shows us Beatles and their music never dies and they are so futuristic to be listened even more than forty years.

Agree with Shannah A - why mention your age? It shouldn't be a factor at all. Brooklyn Beckham, Victoria and David's son, is obsessed with The Beatles and he's only just turned 10.

Oh, and The Beatles have consistently been popular for over 40 years now...

For some reason right after Michael Jackson died, ive been listening to a TON of them (and of course him)! I have no idea why...its kinda strange, but they ARE the most influencial band of all time, and def the most talented, without them, i dont know what rock,and even pop music would even be like.. ( i could live without todays pop music apart from MJ,pink, and JT though..)

Their albums have all been remastered, hence the spurt in popularity. They are still great, of course, after all these years.

• Roy

i love the beatles they are the best band EVER!

Why do we need to know your age? Yes, they are.

1 band of all time easily. no one else even comes close.

It's because of that stupid video game. When I was in high school, it wasn't cool to like them.