Keep or throw away the old love letters?

My first love was a boy I met when I was 16, he was 19. We dated for a year, then he broke up with me for another girl. I was absolutely devastated and heartbroken. For the next 3 years we were on and off, mostly little flings here and there, it would always end with him breaking my heart. We got back together in... show more My first love was a boy I met when I was 16, he was 19. We dated for a year, then he broke up with me for another girl. I was absolutely devastated and heartbroken. For the next 3 years we were on and off, mostly little flings here and there, it would always end with him breaking my heart. We got back together in january and dated for 3 months and he asked me to marry him.....then after disappearing for a whole week and completely ignoring me, I tracked him down, said WTF, and he broke it off. I changed my phone number and haven't heard from him since, though he did send me an email in august asking why I didn't answer his texts, LMAO.

I was SO in love with him, I was infatuated. And I was also very stupid. I have cried more times over that boy than anything else in my life combined!

I am now in a VERY happy relationship with a REAL man who I love very very much and he loves me too and respects me and it's just great :) so....

do I keep the old love letters from my "first love" for the memories and nostalgia? I don't consider him my first love anymore because that relationship was nothing like the one I am in now. I think of him as a pathetic, scummy, immature piece of **** and I do not have any positive feelings towards him at all. I have a box FILLED with letters, pictures, paintings, drawings, songs, tons of crap from him.

I really want to just burn all the ******* **** and completely forget about him....but will I regret it?