Question for Christians who believe ONLY Christians go to Heaven...?

For Chrstians who think every human has an EQUAL CHANCE to develop a personal relationship with Jesus....... ....... why does it appear as though this personal relationship is more likely to develop out of certain cultures and is very unlikely to develop in others? For example, the percentage of Christians... show more For Chrstians who think every human has an EQUAL CHANCE to develop a personal relationship with Jesus.......

....... why does it appear as though this personal relationship is more likely to develop out of certain cultures and is very unlikely to develop in others?

For example, the percentage of Christians in Japan in less than 1%.
That means that, at most, 1% of Japanese have developed a personal relationship with Jesus. If everyone has an equal chance, this would mean that only 1% of all humans are true Christians. (Or are souls born in Japan less likely to become true Christians?)

Also, is it pointless to attempt to foster a relationship with Jesus among our children because this will not influence their liklihood of developing such a relationship?

For Christians who think that certain cultures, or certain types of upbringing, are more likely to produce individuals who develop a personal relationship with Jesus ...........

...............is this relationship an unfair criteria since we did not choose the time and place of our births or the way our parents would raise us?

(true Christians = having a personal relationship with Jesus = believing Christ died for our sins and striving to follow His teachings)
Update: mimjoy -- I don't see how that answers the question. you've given an exemption clause to a group of people (those who have never heard about Jesus) but haven't addressed the overwhelming cultural influences that seem to be present even in cultures that have heard of Jesus.
Update 2: Dr. -- Is that any different than saying you don't know? I don't know either but I concluded that not only Christians go to heaven.
Update 3: Tuberoot -- 1) I am a Christian, too. 2) What do you mean, "chosen by God"? 3) I agree that God could choose an unjust method of judgment (and we could play with the terms and concede that any method He chose would be definitionally "just" in some sense), but I believe that He would not... show more Tuberoot --
1) I am a Christian, too.

2) What do you mean, "chosen by God"?

3) I agree that God could choose an unjust method of judgment (and we could play with the terms and concede that any method He chose would be definitionally "just" in some sense), but I believe that He would not because He is just. That's why I don't believe He excludes non-Christians from heaven
Update 4: Renee -- I don't see how that answers the question. I think you just re-iterated the beliefs I was challenging.