Why do girlfriends play hard-to-get and all the other stuff so badly with us?

I have a girlfriend from 1year8months. I love her and she loves me back

We both are about 15 but have gone through alot with each other already so we do feel alotta love.No look, is it normal for girls to take affairs as casual relationships at this age? I always give myself up2 her totally but dont get the same response from her. Like even for simple stuff like looking at her and smiling in class..she never seems to do it as much or the same way i do it(she is a bit nerdy btw!)..and even when it comes to the matter of dedication, she always seems to like things going easy than to commit herself to me. Ive given up a lot for her..like she (and i) are pretty protective but i totally gave up on other girls for her but i didnt get the same thing from her regarding guys..

are all girls the same?? do u just like things the way they are or do u all sometimes fall totally in love??and is there anyone else with the same problems i have???

@ the first answerer

Don't say that about her.

Favorite Answer

it's a game of give and take.

If she cant even smile back, than you should dump the ***** and buy a whore.