Help, I was coerced into giving oral sex while drunk.?

This happened to me about a year ago. I don't know what to consider it. Whether it is considered sexual assault or i just made a poor decision. One night at a party, I got extremely intoxicated. There was a guy there that had also been drinking a lot, and he asked me repeatedly to give him oral sex. After being... show more This happened to me about a year ago. I don't know what to consider it. Whether it is considered sexual assault or i just made a poor decision. One night at a party, I got extremely intoxicated. There was a guy there that had also been drinking a lot, and he asked me repeatedly to give him oral sex. After being begged for what felt like over 10 minutes, I eventually gave up and said I would. I don't know what I was thinking, but we began to make out. Many times, I told him that I did not want to give him oral sex, but all he said was that it was okay and pushed my head down over his d*ck. He held it there until he was finished and then let me go. I guess what my problem is, is that I don't know what to think about the situation. I blame myself because I got so drunk, I wasn't able to protect myself. I don't like going to parties anymore because of this, and im still not fully over it. Please give me your advice!
Update: Also, now I don't know what to think of him. He actually said thank you after. I never see him, but I don't know if he was thinking that I was just doing him a favor? or he just wanted oral sex and was going to do whatever he could to get it?
Update 2: Just to clear things up, I did say no, many times. And I was 17 at the time, ya young, but not that young. I just made a stupid choice to drink and mix muscle relaxers so I wound up the drunkest I've ever been. (please dont tell me how that wasnt a smart idea, i think i know that now) Thank you to those who... show more Just to clear things up, I did say no, many times. And I was 17 at the time, ya young, but not that young. I just made a stupid choice to drink and mix muscle relaxers so I wound up the drunkest I've ever been. (please dont tell me how that wasnt a smart idea, i think i know that now) Thank you to those who actually gave a thoughtful response.