WHats the cost of a head gasket?

recently My dodge daytona shelby z turbo has blown her head Gasket. I have no idea how to fix it nor do i know if its worth it! I have little knowledge in this area and would like to know if its still worth trying to fix, or should i sell it cheap???? registered untill june 2010 and insured but i cant drive it... show more recently My dodge daytona shelby z turbo has blown her head Gasket. I have no idea how to fix it nor do i know if its worth it! I have little knowledge in this area and would like to know if its still worth trying to fix, or should i sell it cheap???? registered untill june 2010 and insured but i cant drive it ....( sighs) i may cry....
i have two kids and a real Jerk for a baby daddy HE DOESNT WANT TO HELP UNLESS I GIVE HIM SUM???!!??....anyways its not worth it to me i wouldnt sell my self short !
someone please help me KNOW