Anyway to make a non-alcoholic drink taste like alcohol?

this might sound lame or something but i have sooooo many friends that fake being "drunk" and the next time i have a party, i want to give them drinks with no alcohol in them to prove that they are fakers and they're so stupid for doing that. only thing is, the drinks still have to taste like there is... show more this might sound lame or something but i have sooooo many friends that fake being "drunk" and the next time i have a party, i want to give them drinks with no alcohol in them to prove that they are fakers and they're so stupid for doing that. only thing is, the drinks still have to taste like there is alcohol in them. any way of doing that??
Update: I'm going to video tape, so make sure to check YouTube for "drunk" girls in az! Haha!
Update 2: sorry, piscesohmy, but you have no idea what you're talking about. i meant these girls pretend they're drunk so when they end up in bed with 3 different people, they blame it on the alcohol, not that they can't keep their legs shut. i didn't mean they were my friends either.. they're just girls... show more sorry, piscesohmy, but you have no idea what you're talking about. i meant these girls pretend they're drunk so when they end up in bed with 3 different people, they blame it on the alcohol, not that they can't keep their legs shut. i didn't mean they were my friends either.. they're just girls i know. i think that if someone doesnt want to drink, they should have the balls to stand up for themselves and so no thanks. i don't drink and i could careless what anyone thinks of me because of it. plus, when my friends do come to drink at my house, i make sure to take their keys. i would NEVER let any of my friends drive drunk. i'm always the dd. thanks!