what is the best MP3 player ?

i wanna buy a mp3 player but i don't know which model is better.somebody told me that Ipod is the best but i don't think so.what is your opinion guys ?

Favorite Answer

for me here are the best

Apple iPod Touch 32GB

I love the player, love the wifi and the browser is the best i have seen on any mobile device. One missing ingredient is adobe flash

Creative Zen X-Fi

The Creative Zen X-Fi, what an amazing little player. Pricing first: the Zen X-Fi 16GB has the same MSRP as the 8GB iPod Nano. Plus, the X-Fi has nice features such as FM radio, voice recording, SD card expandability, an external speaker, and premium earphones

Sony NWZ-S738F Walkman

This is a slim, stylish player, with a brushed-metal faceplate and back. It also slips easily into small pockets

Microsoft Zune HD

Physically, the Zune HD represents a complete makeover--one that's flashy and sexy

Samsung Samsung S3