Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

what is the best MP3 player ?

i wanna buy a mp3 player but i don't know which model is better.somebody told me that Ipod is the best but i don't think so.what is your opinion guys ?

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

for me here are the best

Apple iPod Touch 32GB

I love the player, love the wifi and the browser is the best i have seen on any mobile device. One missing ingredient is adobe flash

Creative Zen X-Fi

The Creative Zen X-Fi, what an amazing little player. Pricing first: the Zen X-Fi 16GB has the same MSRP as the 8GB iPod Nano. Plus, the X-Fi has nice features such as FM radio, voice recording, SD card expandability, an external speaker, and premium earphones

Sony NWZ-S738F Walkman

This is a slim, stylish player, with a brushed-metal faceplate and back. It also slips easily into small pockets

Microsoft Zune HD

Physically, the Zune HD represents a complete makeover--one that's flashy and sexy

Samsung Samsung S3

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.