Is Giuliana Rancic pregnant or what? Season finale leaves ya hangin?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

i thought the same thing when i saw the preview for the whole season; and how she mentioned during e news that there was a big surprise at the end of her show. so i immediately thought: she's pregnant! i think the big surprise at the end of the season is that their marriage in Italy has no legal standing in the US (like the speidi mess in mexico). i guess she went to get a passport and was told that she is not legally married b/c of the nuptials in Italy; so i guess the last episode is a big wedding re-do.

THAT SAID... I THINK SHE'S PREGNANT!!! Have you noticed how frequently she's been broadcasting from Chicago recently?? And have you noticed her clothing and how loose and non-defining it's been??!!!! so i think the clincher is that she is pregnant (much like Chloe's wedding at the end of the Miami show). i keep waiting for her to announce her pregnancy but i think it's very early and she doesn't want to jinx it!!! i think her boobs are looking bigger, and her face looks more full, and she's getting plump in the abdominal area... just my observations.....

EDIT: I WAS RIGHT!!!!!!!!!! DID YOU SEE ALL THE PREGNANCY SYMPTOMS THE DAY OF HER 2d wedding???!!! And that cliff hanger at the end of the show with the preg test in her hand and "to be continued"....ha! just looking at her, and the way she's been covering her abdomen and how fewer full body shots there have been (i haven't seen her shoes in MONTHS!!!), you KNOW she's pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i can't believe though there's nothing online about this!!! Sorta like the MIA Debbie Matenopoulos thing; who incidentally Giuliana bears a slight resemblance to....

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Giuliana Rancic Pregnant Rumors 2009

http://www.monkeydollars.net/2009/10/giuliana-ranc...

• 1 decade ago

I watched the finale and they definitely left you hanging...but it will be back in january so by then we will know whether or not she is pregnant. and when i watch enews, she sort of covers her stomach area with her hands and she wears loose clothing so who knows she may be pregnant.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

My tevo cut off the last few minutes of the show....what happened?!

• 1 decade ago

oh damn they did leave us hanging. :(

i mean she dont even have a baby bump though on E! so who knows.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.