Dodger Stadium vs. Yankee Stadium?

Dodger Stadium.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Fungo
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Dodger Stadium is the 3rd oldest MLB stadium behind Fenway and Wrigley. Yankee Stadium is the newest along with Citi Field.

Dodger Stadium has the history because of its longevity. The new Yankee Stadium just started to acquire its history in April.

Difficult to fairly compare two different edifices with such a difference in age. So, at this time - Dodger Stadium for its 50 year history

• 1 decade ago

What's your point? They are two different stadiums, Dodger Stadium has been around for a while, and is classic and understated, Yankee Stadium is new and has all the modern conveniences. There really is no comparison between Dodger Stadium and Yankee Stadium. Yankee haters will pick Dodger Stadium, and Yankee fans will choose Yankee Stadium, isn't that what you think too? As a Yankee fan, I like the new Stadium, it's clean, modern, and has a new, exciting feel. Laid-back fans may choose Dodger Stadium, it's all a matter of taste.

• 1 decade ago

Yankee Stadium

• Jon
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

dodger Stadium is a dinosaur and should be replaced. Great setting but a lousy stadium.

Old Yankee Stadium was better and New Yankee Stadium waaaaay overshadows dodger Stadium. Even the old Veteran's Stadium was better.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I haven't been to either one, but I've wanted to see Dodger Stadium for a long time.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If your talking about the old Yankee Stadium I would have to go with Yankee Stadium. The history surrounding it alone is enough to put it ahead of every other park in the MLB.

• Angel Stadium!!

• 1 decade ago

Yankee Stadium

More History, Better players, More World Series, and I'm a Yankee fan

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.