Mary J Blige hip hop LYRICS!!! help please?

I need help finding a song by Mary J Blige. I just don't know what the name of it is.MAYBE, just maybe it's featuring MJB but PLEASEEE I need to find this song. I hope some of you have heard it and know what song I'm talking about. Some of the parts I remember are something like: "ain't go nothin' on me, nothin' on me." something something something "the way I talk my swagger." "I ain't sayin' that I'm the best, but I'm the best hey baby!" it's a hip hop song not r&b.

Favorite Answer

The One- Mary J. Blige (Feat. Drake)

Lyrics:

(Mary):

Them Other Girls You Done Bein With

None Of Them Got Nuthing On Me

Ain't Got My Style They Ain't Got

Nuuuuthing On Me Nuuuuthing On Me ,

Way I Walk Way I Talk My Swagger Look Around Everydude Wanna Have Her I Ain't Saying That I'm The Best But I'm The Best Hey Baby You Need That

(Chorus):

Stop looking for her, I'm the(x2)

Stop looking for her, I'm the one

Stop looking for her, I'm the(x2)

Stop looking for her, I'm the one

Ya Im Dat Boy Don't You Know Im The One(x4)

(Mary):

Let Me Break It Down If You Don't Get It

Quality Im Custom Fitted

Im'ma Say It Again

They Ain't Got Nuuuuthin On Me Nuuuuthin On Me,

Way I Walk Way I Talk My Swagger

Boy You Know Every Boss Wanna Have

Her I Ain't Saying That I'm The Best

But I'm The Best Hey Baby

You Need That

(Chorus):

Stop looking for her, I'm the(x2)

Stop looking for her, I'm the one

Stop looking for her, I'm the(x2)

Stop looking for her, I'm the one

(Drake):

Uhh uhmmm Ok I Got These Girls Queit Hype

Only Thing On Right Now Like A Night Light

While My Brother Wayne Rockin Out Like A White Strip

Im'ma Kill The Game Im The Young Money White Night

Plus Im Looking For The Right Type

Causious Of A Flud So I Always Lay The Right Pipe

West Put MarkyLifeLife

Plus I Go Hard With The Women That I Might Wife,

I Put The Ring On The Index Finger

So If You Wanna Keep Ur Girl

Please Don't Bring Her

I Bet Im The Type Of Guy That She Got A Thing

For You Would Block Me But This Ain't Jenga

Ya And She's Someone I Would Work With

Thats What I Could Tell

From What Shes Showing On The Surface

I Ain't Saying Im Requestin Anyone As Perfect

But I Just Need A Woman

That'll Make It All Worth It

(Chorus)(x2)

YouTube (HD)- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKfwSVD9bXY&hd=1&fm...

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?n4m5iikz5dt

• ?

one million. what hip hop/rap LP have you ever bought greater than as soon as? Nah, I protect em, I have not wanted to shop for new ones, however I simplest been accumulating for a pair years. two. what and who was once at your first live performance? It was once a few distinct Ice Cube/West Coast line-up. I are living in Australia so now not that so much occurs right here. Can't wait til Nas comes subsequent month! three. have you ever ever passed an artist your demo tape (should you rap)? Nah do not rap. four. what hip hop/rap tune have you learnt all of the lyrics too? Dead Prez - Hell Yeah. Check it out if u ain't heard it, it is so muhfuckin catchy! five. what tune do you want they mad a remix to and who could you placed on it? Mighty Healthy and placed another Wu artists like INS and MK. 6. what artist out do you favor, and you recognize no person else likes? Do men and women like Devin The Dude? 7. identify 2 artist you want could do an album togther? ninth Wonder and Consequence. Maybe then he could get a few shine, plus all ninth collabos had been dope. eight. what type of footwear do rock? AF one million's or Adidas High Tops. nine. have you learnt what occurred to craig mack? Biggie got here alongside and stole his shine 10. Who invinted the remix? No inspiration.

It's called "The One." It's produced by Dark Child, it's Mary J Blige's song and it's featuring Drake.