Sims 2, 20 simultanious lovers aspiration!!?

I have the aspiration on the sims 2 to have 20 simultanous lovers!

I have completed this aspiration (with flare!) and yet the game does not recognise that I have done this!

Things you will say:

--Have you used bugs or anything like that, answer: NO, the game is as it was when bought

--Are you sure you have 20 lovers, answer: YES, I have 20 lovers all above 70 on the meters and I'm 100% sure none of them are crushes.

so pleaseee help me im desperate this took me hours of gameplay and im OVER IT! grr please help :)

I LOVE YOU!

Update:

already woohooed and made out with 20 sims too :)

Update 2:

I know i should get sims 3 but im stuck with this one till chrissymass :) so thanks for making me feel bad :( lol jlks, I was tempted to click the report abuse button just for fun on that one

Update 3:

I dont have Freetime :( wish I did though cause that would have solved the problemo :(

The games I HAVE: sims 2, sims 2 bonvoyage, and sims 2 seasons

Update 4:

EA games is prooving to be evasive. trying all the oldest tricks in the book to make sure they dont recieve my question

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

If you have Freetime you will not be able to achieve this aspiration until you patch your game. Freetime glitched this aspiration. Get the patch here: http://thesims2.ea.com/update

Edit: Patching Bon Voyage might fix the problem. Look at the link I gave you to find the Bon Voyage patch. You should always always patch your games!

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

I believe it might be referring to woohooing. With over 20 Sims. Yeah, sleazy, eh?

• 1 decade ago

Wollybutt is right. Patch your game. EA will only ask you if you've done that anyway.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

save game and x out, come bak and see if it became 20 lovers

Source(s): i have sims 2 but im not an expert
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

ooh...you should get the sims 3

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.