Sims 2, 20 simultanious lovers aspiration!!?

I have the aspiration on the sims 2 to have 20 simultanous lovers! I have completed this aspiration (with flare!) and yet the game does not recognise that I have done this! Things you will say: --Have you used bugs or anything like that, answer: NO, the game is as it was when bought --Are you sure you have 20... show more I have the aspiration on the sims 2 to have 20 simultanous lovers!
I have completed this aspiration (with flare!) and yet the game does not recognise that I have done this!
Things you will say:
--Have you used bugs or anything like that, answer: NO, the game is as it was when bought
--Are you sure you have 20 lovers, answer: YES, I have 20 lovers all above 70 on the meters and I'm 100% sure none of them are crushes.
so pleaseee help me im desperate this took me hours of gameplay and im OVER IT! grr please help :)

I LOVE YOU!
Update: already woohooed and made out with 20 sims too :)
Update 2: I know i should get sims 3 but im stuck with this one till chrissymass :) so thanks for making me feel bad :( lol jlks, I was tempted to click the report abuse button just for fun on that one
Update 3: I dont have Freetime :( wish I did though cause that would have solved the problemo :(
The games I HAVE: sims 2, sims 2 bonvoyage, and sims 2 seasons
Update 4: EA games is prooving to be evasive. trying all the oldest tricks in the book to make sure they dont recieve my question