Sims 2, 20 simultanious lovers aspiration!!?

I have the aspiration on the sims 2 to have 20 simultanous lovers!

I have completed this aspiration (with flare!) and yet the game does not recognise that I have done this!

Things you will say:

--Have you used bugs or anything like that, answer: NO, the game is as it was when bought

--Are you sure you have 20 lovers, answer: YES, I have 20 lovers all above 70 on the meters and I'm 100% sure none of them are crushes.

so pleaseee help me im desperate this took me hours of gameplay and im OVER IT! grr please help :)

I LOVE YOU!

already woohooed and made out with 20 sims too :)

I know i should get sims 3 but im stuck with this one till chrissymass :) so thanks for making me feel bad :( lol jlks, I was tempted to click the report abuse button just for fun on that one

I dont have Freetime :( wish I did though cause that would have solved the problemo :(

The games I HAVE: sims 2, sims 2 bonvoyage, and sims 2 seasons

EA games is prooving to be evasive. trying all the oldest tricks in the book to make sure they dont recieve my question

Favorite Answer

If you have Freetime you will not be able to achieve this aspiration until you patch your game. Freetime glitched this aspiration. Get the patch here: http://thesims2.ea.com/update

Edit: Patching Bon Voyage might fix the problem. Look at the link I gave you to find the Bon Voyage patch. You should always always patch your games!

I believe it might be referring to woohooing. With over 20 Sims. Yeah, sleazy, eh?

Wollybutt is right. Patch your game. EA will only ask you if you've done that anyway.

save game and x out, come bak and see if it became 20 lovers

Source(s): i have sims 2 but im not an expert

ooh...you should get the sims 3