Whats the difference between a $200 HD camcorder and a $2,000 HD camcorder besides features?

, bcuz if they both give 1280x720 resolution and there both HD does that mean it will be both the same quality since they both say HD camcorder???????????????????? im seriously confused.!! helppppp. need a perfect camera for my niece shes soooooo special to me.
Update: I JUST CARE BOUT THE QUALITY VIDEOS NOT FEATURES.....sorry for the captions i dont mean to be loud.
Update 2: im having a hard time choosing a best answer between ''lare'' and ''N Y C fan'' i give them both 5 out 5 stars and i thank u all for helping also and i learned alot from you all now i need time to pick a best answer between both great answers which i think is equal to mean besides... show more im having a hard time choosing a best answer between ''lare'' and ''N Y C fan'' i give them both 5 out 5 stars and i thank u all for helping also and i learned alot from you all now i need time to pick a best answer between both great answers which i think is equal to mean besides the most written answer.