Chest feels heavy, unbearable pain on the left side of chest, is this a heart attack? Help please!!!?

okay so its been going on for the last ten minutes. it gets like this every now and then but right now its lasting rather long and the pain and discomfort is becoming unbearable. My chest feels heavy, and the left side of my chest the side of my boob towards my back theres a lot of pain and its so bad its going... show more okay so its been going on for the last ten minutes. it gets like this every now and then but right now its lasting rather long and the pain and discomfort is becoming unbearable.
My chest feels heavy, and the left side of my chest the side of my boob towards my back theres a lot of pain and its so bad its going into my upper back and it feels like a train is crushing and pushing my chest it hurts so bad i need help what could this be please help im only 19 it cant be a heart attack can it..
omg help please
Update: and my head is starting to hurt really bad