What's my banks routing number?

Hello,

I need to find out my banks routing number. I only have a savings account, so I can't look at a check and get it from there.

My bank is Community Bank, N.A. in Ithaca, NY.

Thanks!

Is it this one- 021307559?

even though it says:

Bank Name: COMMUNITY BANK N.A.

Routing Number: 021307559

Address: 91 MAIN STREET

City: CANTON

State: NY

Zip Code: 13617-0000

Rather than saying Ithaca, NY 14850...

help please

Favorite Answer

That's the one. Below is a link to where I was able to find it.

• toy

Routing Number 021307559

I assume you know if its a checking or savings, if not you can call the bank with your account number and they can verify that. You account number will be on your statement, or on a check/deposit slip, usually the second set of numbers after the |: the routing number is ALWAYS 9 digits. You can get verification that you have the correct routing number from the bank as well, the customer service line knows all! But they porbably won't tell you your account number, only verify (security and privacy reasons, etc.)

call 'em tomorrow and ask.

the answer may depend on what is being routed -- an incoming wire transfer, for example, needs a different set of routing numbers than those used for direct deposit.

Source(s): retired banker

yeah thats the number there,but never give out your bank info because of IDENTITY THIEF.SHOULD BE 9 NUMBERS TOTAL and ACCOUNT IS ten or more.