Write a sentense without using the letter "E" best sentense get the best answer?

best/funniest

Best Answer

So You think it is hard to think of words and put many all in a bunch without using that, but in all actuality it wasn't that hard. How is that?

You cannot think that anybody's posts could top this. If so, Bring it on! I will add words.

Salutations Cman,

I can only think that you will catch lock jaw with that mouth. Although, I post to you my congrats on such a wordy post. This post will indubitably fix my dull day at work. Now I am off for a bit of lunch as the tintinnabulation of a local church has broadcast a gracious sound and warns of an approaching hour. Though I do not want to stump you (that's not what I wish to do) I will point out that tintinnabulation is a ringing sound. I wish to finish this "clash" in a tactful way.

• Joan

I am happy to do as you wish without using that all-important symbol. It is not as difficult to do as I originally thought. Writing is not at all bound by an individual symbol in a group of 26.

In living color, good sir, is a fond way to hail a taxi in Tokyo.

I don't know. It was the first thing that popped into my mind.

• C Man

Against all odds, and contrary to statistical probability, it's obviously not that difficult to accomplish this task, as shown by all who did so.... and if you'll pardon my pointing it out, that's a "c" in your word, not an "s" following "n", sorry to say!

Looks Up^^^ @ S.... Your turn, miss... did you say you think you can outlast or outdo all of us? I think not! I am a cunning linguist, having grammatical skills to hold my own against such as you.... but this is all in fun, am I not right?

God gifts happy days

and sad days

but I never show that stuff of my mouth

what God wants to look

so God gifts a man who had to gift laugh

to a girl that is this ......

hahah

Go forth and bring us a fish... I will wait for you until midnight... Go, quickly and do not trip on any rocks, nor fall into yon brook..

Should I go on, or is this OK for what you ask..?

I shall not worship bobbity bobbington bobton right now, I'm not in that kind of mood.

I know a girl, 'Willow'

Hot, kind and funny

Lots & lots of porno

Always happy

This is all about Willow

: D

Hi, I think a girl in tights is hot..idkk

cuz I'm a girl..soo..but im not gay\

hhahaha, still no "E"

• !

High cost of gas at gas stations pumps suck.