Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Is eric holder the attorney general of the united states or the D.A. of Chicago?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091007/ap_on_re_us/us...

And what does he mean when he says it's not a black problem?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Eric Holder is a racist. He has no business being attorney general in this country.

• 1 decade ago

Attorney General is the head of the Department of Justice and chief law enforcement officer of the Federal Government. The Attorney General represents the United States in legal matters generally and gives advice and opinions to the President and to the heads of the executive departments of the Government when so requested. Chicago is a U.S. city.

• 1 decade ago

From your link:

"U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder and Education Secretary Arne Duncan on Wednesday pledged federal support to fight a surge in youth violence in Chicago and other cities..."

See the words, "and other cities"? What do you suppose those words mean?

And here is the quote about "not a black problem":

"Youth violence is not a Chicago problem, any more than it is a black problem, a white problem or a Hispanic problem," Holder said. "It is an American problem."

It seems to me that you deliberately mangled the quote to make it look like Holder was focusing on ly defending blacks. Obviously that's not true. All you have to do is be literate to see that.

You should try this post over at stormfront.org. Your approach to quotations is very much like theirs.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well he did mention that it was not an hispanic or white problem either. It was an American problem. But remember according to him whites are cowards when it comes to race. I wonder if he watched the same video I did. I saw black kids fighting. He fails.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

1600 points

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-

ric flair

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.