his message has reached me and I want to verify the veracity or defraud Can Notify me?

Dear ahmed alkady,

I am glad to inform you that your claims have been processed with the information you provided, and forwarded to the Payout Transfer Bank. we have received the approval to send your prize money via a wire transfer from our official prize issuing bank (BANK OF CARDIFF) in accordance with your request.

We have contacted the bank officials and have made all necessary arrangements on your behalf but would require you to provide the bank with you data's as earlier provided to this Office for verification/confirmation of original ownership.

To complete the transfer, You are therefore expected to make traveling arrangements to come personally to the HEADQUARTERS of the DELL promo to claim your prize money. You are to inform us of your intention to come over to London so we can make appropriate arrangements for your reception at the Airport. However, if you find it not convenient to come personally to London, You are to contact the Bank Of Cardiff, Customer Department, Contact person Mr. Roland Moore immediately for payment procedures via the bank email address or bank telephone numbers.

Contact the Head of the foreign transfer unit of the bank now via the email address below so that your temporal debit account can be setup to make online transfer easy.

CONTACT TO THE BANK FOR TRANSFER PROCEDURES BELOW

Bank Name: Bank Of Cardiff.

Contact Person: Mr.Roland Moore. (Chief Accountant)

BANK Tel: +44-702 407 9788

BANK WEBSITE:http://cardiff-uk.biz.nf/

Email: bnkofcardiff@rocketmail.com

Do not hesitate to contact this office via telephone or email if the need arises.Hence do understand that you will be responsible for any cost incure in the act of transaction.

**Note that if you do not intend to come to the DELL promo Claims Office in person, you will be liable for the Transfer charge demanded by the Bank due to the fact that your winning is currently deposited in a suspense account and insured in Full Value with your Full Name it could only be active for withdrawal as soon money is full transferred to your nominated bank account you only have right to deduct from your winnings for security reason. Kindly oblige to follow the instructions of the BANK OF CARDIFF , so that your winnings can be remitted to your nominated bank account as soon as possible.

Your Registration Number is-----------------and it is necessary you quote it in your email to the Account officer.

COPY ME IN ALL YOUR TRANSACTIONS WITH THE BANK TO ENABLE ME UPDATE MY FILE AND ALSO ENSURE THAT THE NORMAL PROCEDURE IS BEING ADHERED TO BY THE BANK.

===============================================================================================

For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information confidential till your claim is processed and your money remitted to you in whatever manner you deem fit to claim your prize. This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program. Please be warned !!

=============================================================================

Congratulations once again.

Barrister David Mark

Foreign Services Manager, Payment and Release order

Department, OSA CLAIMS PROCESSING PROMO AGENT.

TRANS-ATLANTIC S.A LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM

Tel Phone :+44-702 404 3160

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Big Mo
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

This is a total scam. It is phony. I've received hundreds of these type of fraudulent emails. You are better off deleting this email because if you reply to them they are going to want your bank account number to send your winnings to. They will also be asking for other personal information. If you call their number instead of emailing them a guy on the other end of the phone will feed you a bunch of nonsense to get your private information and end up scamming you for money.

• 1 decade ago

Did you even apply for this?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.