Does Venezuela have nuclear weapons?

Their official policy is that they condemn the use of such weaponry, but people lie all the time to protect themeselves or drive away suspicions, such as the fact that they are saying they want nuclear power but only for energy. So please correct me if im wrong.

Favorite Answer

I am sure they would like them. It is a good guarantee that they won't be invade, but no, they don't have them as of present.

No Venezuela don't have Nuclear weapons in America I believe only USA does

It is very unlikely that Venezuela has nuclear capability.

Senor Chavez is a blowhard.

It would be a funny sight if they tried anything.... there little tiny nuke vs. us blowing them to mars

sort of strange that their sucking up to iran