Jets At Dolphins in week 5?

Who will win?

I pick the Jets 17-13

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The Jets should demolish the 'Fins.

If you've watched their first 4 games, you'd know that the Jets defense has been scary good, and that's without their best pass rusher, Calvin Pace, who will be back on Monday night. His presence will add a completely different aspect to this unit.

Expect to see first year starter Chad Henne get shaken and rattled all the game. The Jets defense so far as been able to get significant pressure but not many sacks, expect to see the unit fired up and make life miserable for Henne.

Obviously, I'm most excited to see Braylon Edwards' debut. His addition should make the Jets a legit Super Bowl contender. Last week the Saints were stacking the box, forcing Sanchez to throw it to his less-than-stellar receiving corps, but with the addition of Braylon Edwards defenses will have to ease off significantly, and this should make their running game much more effective.

I say Jets win 24-7.

• 1 decade ago

Jets 10-6

Source(s): My Thoughts.
  • ty
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

jets by 10-13

• Tien N
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Jets win by 14 at least. Miami sucks.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Dolphins 28-24. Forget the jets D. they cant stop that wildkat boi.

• 1 decade ago

If Miami had Pennington then I'd give Miami a better shot. I'd have to pick the Jets in a close game. Miami just needs to be able to move the ball faster.

• 1 decade ago

The league has figured dirty Sanchez out, he had a good month, but I think last week will dictate how the rest of his career will go. Or at least I hope so. Anywho I got the Dolphins in this one.

• 1 decade ago

Most likely it's the Jets.

Jets 24-7

• 1 decade ago

Jets....unless theyll keep sanchez on a short leash and get after chad henne

• 1 decade ago

with the addition of braylon edwards, jets win by at least a touchdown.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.