Jets At Dolphins in week 5?

Who will win?

I pick the Jets 17-13

Favorite Answer

The Jets should demolish the 'Fins.

If you've watched their first 4 games, you'd know that the Jets defense has been scary good, and that's without their best pass rusher, Calvin Pace, who will be back on Monday night. His presence will add a completely different aspect to this unit.

Expect to see first year starter Chad Henne get shaken and rattled all the game. The Jets defense so far as been able to get significant pressure but not many sacks, expect to see the unit fired up and make life miserable for Henne.

Obviously, I'm most excited to see Braylon Edwards' debut. His addition should make the Jets a legit Super Bowl contender. Last week the Saints were stacking the box, forcing Sanchez to throw it to his less-than-stellar receiving corps, but with the addition of Braylon Edwards defenses will have to ease off significantly, and this should make their running game much more effective.

I say Jets win 24-7.

Jets 10-6

Source(s): My Thoughts.
  • ty

jets by 10-13

• Tien N

Jets win by 14 at least. Miami sucks.

Dolphins 28-24. Forget the jets D. they cant stop that wildkat boi.

If Miami had Pennington then I'd give Miami a better shot. I'd have to pick the Jets in a close game. Miami just needs to be able to move the ball faster.

The league has figured dirty Sanchez out, he had a good month, but I think last week will dictate how the rest of his career will go. Or at least I hope so. Anywho I got the Dolphins in this one.

Most likely it's the Jets.

Jets 24-7

Jets....unless theyll keep sanchez on a short leash and get after chad henne

with the addition of braylon edwards, jets win by at least a touchdown.