How long until Afghanistan and Iraq are able to govern their countries without American Military troops?

I understand our need to be in both countries; but when will those countries be able to handle the rag tag Taliban and Al Quadia forces? What percent of the countries security is dependent on USA? I remember S Vietnam; and the USA did almost 100% of the fighting; there did not seem to be an effort for S Vietnam... show more I understand our need to be in both countries; but when will those countries be able to handle the rag tag Taliban and Al Quadia forces? What percent of the countries security is dependent on USA? I remember S Vietnam; and the USA did almost 100% of the fighting; there did not seem to be an effort for S Vietnam to handle its own problems. Yes....I know they were facing the Chinese.
Update: Liberals make me laugh....I wasn't aware we were losing 1000 troops a year in Japan and Germany.