Alternative medicine, fungal lung infection , weaning of prednisone, what do you suggest ?

My dear 86 yr old mom lost my dad in death after 63 years Jan 3, 2009. She took care of him devotedly for 2 years at home and he had dementia, So she lost her health, but before that she was as healthy as a horse. She has been using western medicine and I can't get her to make a total switch, but I've got... show more My dear 86 yr old mom lost my dad in death after 63 years Jan 3, 2009. She took care of him devotedly for 2 years at home and he had dementia, So she lost her health, but before that she was as healthy as a horse. She has been using western medicine and I can't get her to make a total switch, but I've got her juicing. What tinctures, remedies, etc, can we use to help her body. Her fungal lung infection she has had for about 6+ months and on prednisone ( icky) and she has had leg infections in her leg skin from falling from meds and has had to have her legs wrapped. So what can we be giving her like a tincture or supplements to make her better. I can sneak these ideas to her if they are easy as she really wants to get well. I know she has the constitution to do it
I live 14 hours away and have health issues myself that prevent me from traveling, but she emails me. I figure her intestinal tract is a mess from all the meds she has been on and her liver, but where would you suggest we start :) Thanks so so so much :)
0