It can happen to you!!!?

Ladies I just want to annouce that after almost two years of trying to concieve, i'm PREGNANT!!! Trust me ladies, miracles do happen. I have PCOS and thought i would never be pregnant again after losing a baby two years ago. it happened when i went off clomid because i've been having gallbladder problems.... show more Ladies I just want to annouce that after almost two years of trying to concieve, i'm PREGNANT!!! Trust me ladies, miracles do happen. I have PCOS and thought i would never be pregnant again after losing a baby two years ago. it happened when i went off clomid because i've been having gallbladder problems. well ladies, it will happen and i'm sending my babydust your way. also, you know how you think your pregnant all of the two weeks and then turns out your not. well i didn't feel pregnant at all but had tons of signs now that i look back at it. Here are my symptoms:
I had light pink spotting for 3 days, period was due last friday. then it went away.
-I was, and still am having dizzy spells, i just thought i was hungry.
-also i'm surprise my husband didn't divorce me because i was a moody bithch!! LOL!! and i yelled at a co-worker. that's not me!
-I broke out in the apple of my cheeks
-My hair went really greasy when it usually is really dry.
- two more things, the tops and the sides of my boobs were a little sore, but not too bad, but bad now! and i had a little rash on my arms.
Well ladies, hopefully you'll have some signs of your own!!! Good luck and keep smiling, and don't try too hard, because it happened when we were not trying! We are just praying that this is a little sticky bun in the oven!! Babydust to all!
Update: Thank you ladies!!! I'm feeling pretty good, just a little nausea and still lightheaded and dizzy. I have a great doctor that sent me for blood work last monday and yesterday (friday) and then again on tuesday. then i have an early ultrasound on the 28th. i'm very nervous for that one though because of the... show more Thank you ladies!!! I'm feeling pretty good, just a little nausea and still lightheaded and dizzy. I have a great doctor that sent me for blood work last monday and yesterday (friday) and then again on tuesday. then i have an early ultrasound on the 28th. i'm very nervous for that one though because of the last pregnancy that ended in a missed miscarriage. i just keep praying everyday and i have sent my sticky bun vibes your way!!! Babydust to all of the one day mommies out there!!! Stay positive and have fun!