I think im falling for this guy. can anybody help me?

ok so i really really like this guy. i have known him for about a year now and i have this class with him-tech theatre. so we always talk and we always just go over to each other first in a group of ppl. whenever we talk there is ocasianally an akward silence and if there is we just stare at each other like we r... show more ok so i really really like this guy. i have known him for about a year now and i have this class with him-tech theatre. so we always talk and we always just go over to each other first in a group of ppl. whenever we talk there is ocasianally an akward silence and if there is we just stare at each other like we r gonna just fling ourselves at each other and just start kissing the crap out of each other. but idk if he does like me cause when i asked him if he liked anyone he said no, but he could be lying. idk, he is like perfect, he is shy but really funny. o and today he asked me for my cell #. we also just hung out in costumes 2day and almost kissed but then someone came upstairs to see if anyone was up there. idk its like i love him, he is just so perfect.
so my q is...what should i do?
homecoming is this weekend but we dont dance, so i kinda want to ask him to the football game.
soooooo what should i do???
o and neither of us r going to the dance at all.
i just want to kiss the shiznits out of him!!!!!!!!!!
o and anyone got a song i can send him to express this. preferbly a showtune or alternative.
and also after the football game if we go together i want to kiss him. how should i go about doing this?
PLEASE HELP