What do you think of the names for my story? Please answer.?

What do you think of the names in my story? I can Change them at any time so please be kind but critical. Oh and don't criticize saying the characters are sterotypical, because they really aren't I just had to write out short things and so I just chose short things that kind of meant what they are. Alex... show more What do you think of the names in my story? I can Change them at any time so please be kind but critical. Oh and don't criticize saying the characters are sterotypical, because they really aren't I just had to write out short things and so I just chose short things that kind of meant what they are.

Alex (Girl, Main character, if you don't like it don't suggest a long name because it's typed alot and I hate writing out wicked long names. Also I need a middle name for it)
Sage (Girl, I really like this name. Oppinuons? And middle name suggestions)
Olliver (Boy, and he's a jerk need middle name)
Gavin (Boy, shy middle name needed)
Carly (Baby Girl need middle name)
Isabella Rose (girl)
Melody James (*****)
Natalia Morton (Girl, jerk)
Aoura (has OCD need middle name)
Scarlett Olivia (Girl)
Cassandra (Cassie) (Need middle name, girl, cheerleader)
Leah Joy (Girl)
Carter Nathaniel (Boy)
Abreleen Blue (Girl)
Luna Elizabeth (Lizzie) (Girl)
Quinn Tessa (Girl)
Maeve (Need middle name girl)
Annelise Marie (Girl)

Note: Some of these are very minor characters that were mentioned only once or twice.
Update: Thanks Philip
And sage has these really weird hippy, scientist parents and her siblings have weird hippy names too